SISTEM ZAZNAVE MRTVEGA KOTA LASERLINE KBSN-SIDESCAN
LKBSN-SIDESCAN blind spot scanning system, for commercial vehicles and trucks, designed to monitor obstacles (cyclists and pedestrians) in the detection zone, while the vehicles speed up to 15 km/h. After starting the vehicle and release the parking brake, the system is automatically activated and is active if the vehicle does not exceed 15 km/h, then automatically deactivated.
The system is flexible and allows more types of installations, it is possible to scan the blind angle (on the installation side). The sensors must be installed at a distance from the driver to capture a side barrier which can not be seen in the rearview mirror. It is suitable for monitoring the area in front cab (front installation) for drivers of buses and trucks who may not see people passing below popred vehicle.
The system has additional functionality as an option powering external external camera (not included), which is turned on when the system is active and reads, for example, blind spots, or connection of external external siren (not included), which signals the turning of the vehicle for pedestrians and cyclists when the system is active and at the same time it is turned on rudder on the passenger side. Sensitivity sensor, the detection range is adjustable.
The system comes with 4 sensors in various cable lengths from 2.5 to 9 meters, controller, switch, display with built-in buzzer, 4x pad sensor 0 °, 12° sensor pad, small wiring material.
Types of installation:
- Side scan installation - Blind Spot
- Step scan installation
- Front scan installation
Method of detection:
- Visual displays - 3 detection zones (green, orange, red LEDs)
- Green - distance barriers about 80 cm (80 cm range during setting)
- Orange - distance barriers about 65 cm
- Red - distance barriers 50 cm
- acoustically built-in buzzer
Features and Specifications:
- Power 10-32 V
- Maximum current consumption in active sensors 200 mA max
- Operating temperature range -25 to + 85 °C
- 40kHz frequency ultrasound
- Maximum sensor range 120 cm
- the system can be switched off immediately switch
- Shut-off buzzer
- sensor range adjustable in 3 levels (80 cm, 100 cm, 120 cm)
- sensor sensitivity adjustable in 3 levels (low, medium, high)
- connection OUTER sirens or external camera via negative output
- negative output siren or a camera 1A
- Sensors may not directly touch the metal parts of the vehicle
- Sensors are compatible with paints
- waterproof connectors
- Sensors are about 15 cm cables for easy replacement if necessary
- length of connecting cables sensors 2.5m, 4.5m, 7m, 9 m